APCritical ThinkingCritical ReadingTOEFLWritingEssay WritingFiction
We’re currently looking for instructors for the following: SAT, TOEFL, AP (All Subjects!), High-Level Essay Writing. We’re also looking for Licensed Teachers to work in our fully accredited International School → We provide top quality salaries for top quality teachers!
Locations: Gangnam (Daechi-dong), Jeju-do
- Visas: E2, F-Visas, Korean Nationals
- B.A. Required
- Dedicated, Enthusiastic, Professional person, willing to work in a dynamic environment where things change quickly
- Must have all required documents: (Apostilled FBI background check, Apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university)
- Candidates with Test Prep or AP teaching experience are strongly preferred. SNT is willing to train passionate candidates when necessary.
- Submit resume for screening
- Initial phone interview for those candidates who pass the resume screening stage
- In-person interview and mock teaching exercise. Teaching materials (usually reading and writing) will be provided in advance.
- We’re currently willing to consider both full and part-time applicants
- Normal (full-time)work hours are from 2-10 PM Monday to Friday, or Saturday with Wednesday off. We have intensive programs in the summer and winter months, during which working hours may be longer, for which instructors are well-compensated.
- SNT provides top salaries for the best teachers→ negotiable and based on experience
- Severance pay will be provided for each year worked (for full-time instructors)
- Instructors are always paid on time in full
- Start date: ASAP (negotiable)
SNT어학원’s main branch is located in Daechi-dong, Gangnam. We work with some of Korea’s brightest students in our TOEFL, SAT, AP, Debate, and Math programs, who will attend extremely competitive high schools and universities both in Korea and abroad. In addition to our main campus in Gangnam we also operate SNT Tops for high school students, and we are opening a branch in Jeju-do and a fully accredited international school in Gangnam.
An ideal teacher at SNT is dedicated, hardworking, willing to learn, flexible, interacts with students in a friendly and professional manner, and able to provide high-level instruction in the subjects we teach.
Please email your resumes and any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Negotiable, based on experience and qualifications
41 Samseong-ro 64-gil, Daechi-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea 41
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.