Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
As a kindergarten teacher at Altiora, you will be responsible for teaching children in kindergarten, specifically ages 3-7. Altiora provides an ESL-focused education for young learners in kindergarten, following the STEAM education program. The lessons cover topics such as reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar, and physical education. You will also have a few elementary school classes in the afternoon.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach kindergarten students speaking, reading, writing, and listening through chants, songs, pictures, and fantasy books
• Follow Altiora’s curriculum to help students learn English through kinetic learning
• Help elementary students improve their English skills through critical reading and writing
• Guide students through contemporary reading and journal writing
• Prepare teaching materials ahead of time
• Grade regular homework assignments
• Track and report students’ performance date and give feedback
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• Hold an F visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten and Elementary
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 35 hours per week
• Class Time: 40 minutes per class
• Class Size: 13 students per class
• Lunch Hour: 12:00 P.M.-12:50 P.M.
• Teacher Training: Provided
• Teaching Staff: 10 Native English Teachers, 10 Korean Teachers
From 2.5 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea
Housing Allowance Provided
A 500,000 housing allowance will be provided
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Altiora Godeok Seoul
About Us Altiora intelligently prepares for the future by “Expanding native English education on the basis of strong creative cognitive education”. Our motto is "Altiora Petamus," which means "Let us seek higher things." At Altiora, our m...See more