M-F (9:00~ 12:00)
- Hello, this part-time job is very meaningful.
The subject is supported by the Gyeonggi-do Office of Education, and the operation is done by my company.
- It is a job to teach disabled students.
- Types of disabilities are deaf, blind, and intellectually disabled.
I am looking for an English instructor suitable for this job.
1. Working day : Daily or Select
2. Working Time : Between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m
3. Working Classes : Two to four classes a day
4. Region: Yangpyeong City, Seongnam City
5. Period: September 24 to December
6. Salary: 70,000 won per hour class
(average of 140,000 won to 280,000 won per day)
7. Number of job openings : 10 people
8. Start day : Start sequentially from 23rd August
1) Visa: F1, F2, F4, F6, E2,
2) Prefer Bachelor's degree, Master's degree / Certified teacher / Debate teacher / English or composition major
3) A dedicated, passionate, professional person
4) Exotic and adaptable personality
5) Experience for more than a year
6) All required documents are mandatory
(photos, front and rear ARC, passports, diplomas, certificates, resumes
including public letters)
70,000 won per hour class (average of 140,000 won to 280,000 won per day)
How to applyor
Primary Phone Number: 032-323-6253
Contact Person: Justin Tiger