ESL Teacher Wanted at Hillside Collegiate Junior GwanggyoLast Modified :
Monday - Friday, 8:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
1. Role and Responsibilities
You will be a homeroom teacher for our Kindergarten students and teach a few elementary classes in the afternoon. Follow the premade curriculum, but also use your creativity and imagination to make the classes more fun and enjoyable for the students.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach phonics, pronunciation, and basic reading and writing skills
• Sing, dance, roleplay, and create art with students
• Follow a textbook and syllabus for easy lesson prep
• Add your own activities to help students learn better
• Meet learning goals and track student improvement
• Attend meetings, workshops, and special events required by the institute
• Actively engage students in the learning process
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Native English Speaker
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Holds or is eligible for the E-2 visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• Hold an F visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship
• Apostilled Diploma and Criminal Background Check
• Must be physically and mentally healthy
3. Working Conditions
• Student Type: Kindergarten and Elementary
• Curriculum: Curriculum and lesson plans provided
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 30 classes per week
• Prep Time: 2pm-4pm
• Class Time: 40 minutes per class
• Class Size: 10-12 students per class
• Lunch Hour: 12:00 P.M.-12:50 P.M.
• Teacher Training: Provided
• Teaching Staff: 6 Native English Teachers, 6 Korean Teachers
From 2.3 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: paid upon the completion of employment
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way reimbursed for candidates outside of Korea
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Hillside Collegiate Junior Gwanggyo
About Us Hillside Collegiate Junior provides a Canadian curriculum to the children of South Korea. Students learn skills needed to study abroad both in Canada and other countries around the world. It is our pleasure and honor to welcome you to Hillside Collegiate Junior...See more