Monday - Friday, 3:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a teacher at Creverse, you will follow a set curriculum and lesson plans, but also have the freedom to incorporate your own learning materials to increase student engagement in the classroom. With integrated online learning, Creverse offers you a smarter way to teach! Whether it's your first-year teaching or you're an experienced teacher, Creverse provides you with teacher support and training.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Guide students through projects that focus around a variety of integrated subjects such as video production and AR
• Teach small class sizes using integrated technology in your classroom
• Share teaching materials via Teacher's Portal, an integrated online learning system connected to each branch
All candidates must:
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have all documents with an apostilled CBC and diploma ready for visa processing.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 3:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 4:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
• Class Hour: 55 minutes per class
• Class Size: 15 students per class (max)
• Break Time: 5 minutes after each class, 15 minutes (one)
• Teacher Training: 5 days, online (Zoom)
• Teaching Staff: 8 Native English Teachers
From 2.2 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
Vacation: 11 days and national holidays
Airfare: One-way, 1 Million KRW (max)
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
91 Buldang 4-ro, Seobuk-gu, Cheonan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Creverse Creverse is an education service company with premium brands for K-12 students: Creverse Institute, April Institute, and i-Garten. Each offers its own distinctive curriculum, which is developed in-house and integrated with Smart Learning solutions to cultivate ...See more