FT Content Innovation Specialist R&D
Employer Type: Direct HireLast Modified :
[FT/Non-Teaching] Content Innovation Specialist – R&D
[Job Description Overview]
A Content Innovation Specialist executes plans for the writing, editing, and production of content throughout its development. He/she collaborates with other content innovation specialists on the instructional design and development of program, course, and textbook content, under the leadership and direction of the Program Architect and/or Content Innovation Project Manager.
- Must be able to demonstrate complete mastery of written and verbal English
- Outstanding written and grammar skills in English
- Excellent proofreading/editing/revision skills & extremely detail-oriented
- Must have prior adult ESL content & curriculum development experience
- BA/MA in Translation, TESOL, Education, English, Linguistics, Journalism
- MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bilingual in English and Korean preferred
- Seoul, Apgujeong Station
- Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 6:00PM
- Some Saturdays will be required
- Start Date: Negotiable / ASAP ~ October 2022
- Starting from 2.7 million per month (including housing stipend only for foreign employees)
- Negotiable based on qualification
[Positions & Duties]
[FT] Must have Native English Level of Fluency
- Generate ideas for concept development and raw content creation on development projects.
- Create a wide range of learning content for both online and offline learning.
- Review and understand the approved instructional design, syllabus, course configuration, content map, development schedule.
- Aim to create 100% original content within the parameters of the project scope and established development guidelines.
- Participate in the preparation and conduction of audio/video recordings of developed content, including script writing, editing, and revisions.
- Collaboratively plan, develop and conduct workshops/seminars/presentations in English/Korean for staff and clients.
[Full-time Teaching Position Benefits]
- Health Insurance
- Korean Pension plan (dependent on nationality/visa type based on Korean law)
- Paid annual leaves and national holidays
- SPEP’s professional teacher training
- Housing allowance support for E2 and F visa holders
- Airfare support for E2 and F visa holders
[Minimum Requirements for any of our teaching positions]
- Must be native English speakers from USA, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa to be eligible for E2 Visa
- All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (USA, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
- Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an Apostille
- Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *with an Apostille
Starting from 2.7 million per month
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
How to applyor
Primary Phone Number: 02-2017-2425
Secondary Phone Number: 02-2017-2422
Contact Person: HR Team