5 openings, Couples, afternoon start time, Kindy, Elementary, Middle School ESL Teacher Wanted at Creverse April SiheungDate Posted :
**NOTE: 5 OPENINGS**
3 Teachers: Chungdahm Academy (Elementary 4th grade - Middle School 3rd grade)
2 Teacher: April Academy (Age 7 to Elementary 6th grade)
Roles and Responsibilities
As a teacher at Creverse, you will follow a set curriculum and lesson plans, but also have the freedom to incorporate your own learning materials to increase student engagement in the classroom. With integrated online learning, Creverse offers you a smarter way to teach! Whether it's your first-year teaching or you're an experienced teacher, Creverse provides you with teacher support and training.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Guide students through projects that focus around a variety of integrated subjects such as video production and AR
• Teach small class sizes using integrated technology in your classroom
• Share teaching materials via Teacher's Portal, an integrated online learning system connected to each branch
Must be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa and be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa
• Must have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• A clean self-medical health check
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: Chungdahm, 2:00 P.M. - 10 P.M. (M-F) / April, 1:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. (M-F)
• Teaching Hours: 30 per week
• Teacher Training: 2 weeks (August 15 - August 19 on Zoom; August 22 - August 26 at school)
• Working on Saturday: Within 3 months, the teacher will have to work 2 Saturdays from 10 A.M. - 1:00 P.M.
Specialized Requirements for Candidates
Must have teaching experience and a positive attitude
From 2.2 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
1. Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
2. Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
3. Vacation: Cheongdahm-10 days within 6 months of working, April-as determined by Headquarters
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Creverse Creverse is an education service company with premium brands for K-12 students: Creverse Institute, April Institute, and i-Garten. Each offers its own distinctive curriculum, which is developed in-house and integrated with Smart Learning solutions to cultivate ...See more