August start, International School, Elementary Homeroom PositionLast Modified :
Experience working in a school is preferred.
1. Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the following:
• Follow lesson plans and instructional materials to teach classes.
• Provide individualized and small group instruction to meet the needs of each student.
• Manage an organized and professional classroom that is conducive to learning and the development of the whole child.
• Actively engage students in the learning process.
• Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of students.
• Recognize the needs of individual students and the entire group.
• Offer support and flexibility as needed.
• Utilize technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process.
• Participate in professional development activities that are aligned with the assigned curriculum and the varied needs of students.
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
Working Hours: 7:40 A.M. - 4:40 P.M., Monday through Friday
Teaching Staff: 6 Native English Teachers, 1 Chinese Teacher
From 2.4 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
Severance, paid upon the completion of a one year contract
Vacation: 17 days + national holidays
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Housing is provided by the school or a housing allowance of 400,000 KRW can be given
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
12, Dongtansunhwan-daero 12-gil, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Saint Paul American Scholars Dongtan
Welcome to St. Paul Dongtan! St. Paul Dongtan Campus, which newly opened in August 2021, shares the equivalent courses, excellent staff, and management system of St. Paul Gwanggyo. St. Paul Dongtan currently opened G1 and G2 courses to provide a specialized curriculum a...See more