Adults, Elementary, Middle School, Adults, SDA Pyeongtaek, Split ShiftLast Modified :
SDA Language Academy is seeking qualified and professional candidates to serve as an English teacher to elementary, middle school, and adult students. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, patient, and have experience working with adults and older students. . A good teacher for this position would be flexible, organized, and has a positive attitude.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach a 1 on 1 business English classes to adults
• Conduct small-group business English classes
• Remain professional and adaptable to the different types of students
• Attend weekly staff meetings and seminars
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: Split Shift
7:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. (Adult students)
3:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M. (Elementary, Middle School students)
• Teaching Hours: 30 classes per week
• Class Hour: 60 minutes
• Teacher Training: provided prior to the term
• Teaching Staff: 6 Native English Teachers, 8 Korean Teachers
• NOTE: SDALA teachers teach classes from Monday through Thursday. Fridays are spent as special or culture days with adult students.
From 2.1 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
Severance, paid upon the completion of a one year contract
Vacation: during the term break
Airfare: allowance up to $600 USD upon 1 year of service
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Housing is provided by the school, or a housing allowance of 300,000 KRW can be given
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
SDA Language Academy
SDA Sahmyook Foreign Language Academy is a school belonging to one foundation, and there are 12 academies across the country. It is not a franchise system that is mainly implemented in the academy. All branches operate under one management style and teaching schedule. S...See more