Native English Teacher (middle school debate and conversation)
Employer Type: Direct HireDate Posted :
Native teacher for middle school debate and conversation * Gimpo (30-45 minutes from Seoul) * Open now! * Direct hire with school
Teach middle school debate and conversation at TOPIA
Location: Sau-dong, Gimpo City, Gyeonggi-do (30-45 minutes from Seoul)
This is a direct hire for a position that’s open now - preference given to teachers already in Korea, but if you are abroad and have your documents ready to go, please contact us!
- One-year contract with raise upon renewal
- 2.2 – 2.5 million won per month base pay (negotiable based on experience)
- Hours: M-F 2pm – 10pm (including prep time)
- Student ages: Between 10 and 16
- Class size: 1-12 students in a class
- Class Length: 55 minutes (5 or 6 teaching periods a day)
- Vacation: 10 days + Korean national holidays
- Housing: Furnished accommodation provided near the school
- One-way Airfare
- Medical Insurance: 50% provided
- Severance pay : always honored
Please note: Applicants MUST be native English speakers from the USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, UK, Ireland or South Africa with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS). Teaching experience/certificates are preferred but not necessary.
Apply directly to our team of native English teachers by sending a current RESUME and PHOTO to:
2.2 - 2.5 Million won a month (based on qualification, experience)
Apartment/one-way flights/50:50 health care/severance pay etc.
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Housing or a housing allowance can be provided
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.