Adults, Part Time, Dongducheon, Split Shift, F VisaLast Modified :
Roles and Responsibilities
Elpis Language Academy is seeking qualified and professional candidates to serve as an English teacher to adult students. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, patient, and have experience working with adults and older students. . A good teacher for this position would be flexible, organized, and has a positive attitude.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach a 1 on 1 business English classes to adults
• Conduct small-group business English classes
• Remain professional and adaptable to the different types of students
• Attend weekly staff meetings and seminars
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: Split Shift 9:30 A.M. - 11:40 A.M. AND 7:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. (M-F), 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. (Saturday)
30,000 KRW per hour
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.