1. Teacher Responsibilities
Summit English Academy is seeking a highly organized and qualified candidate to serve as an English teacher to elementary age students. You are expected to teach a variety of hands-on activities and daily topics in English including language, phonics and so on.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons
• Prepare teaching materials ahead of time
• Grade regular homework assignments
• Prepare and create tests and examinations
• Track and report students’ performance date and give feedback
• Attend and contribute to regular staff meetings
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
•Teaching experience or TEFL/TESOL preferred
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
•Working Hours: 1:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. (M-F)
•Teaching Hours: Under 30 Classes per Week
•Class Hours: 2 or 3 hours per class
•Class Size: 10 students (max)
•Break Time: 30 minute break time every day at teacher's convenience
•Teacher Training: at least 2 weeks paid training
From 2.4 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
Severance pay: included
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Summit English Academy
We are excited to have children in our classrooms and library, filling them with energy and enthusiasm for learning. It is our mission to help every boy and girl feel welcomed, connected and a part of the Summit family! Additionally, we strive to challenge each student ...See more