July & Aug Start, Pre-K, Elem, Middle School, High School, English Village, IncheonLast Modified :
1. Role and Responsibilities
As a teacher at Incheon English Village you will follow a set curriculum and lesson plans, but also have the freedom to incorporate your own learning materials to increase student engagement in the classroom. Whether it's your first year teaching or you're an experienced teacher, Incheon English Village provides you with teacher support and training.
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
•Teaching Age: Elementary, Pre-kindergarten, middle school and high school (Saturdays)
•Students Per Class: 15 students (max)
•Working Hours: 12 P.M. - 9 P.M. (Monday - Thursday + Saturday)
12 P.M. - 9 P.M. (Tuesday - Friday + Saturday)
•Lunch Time: 12 P.M. - 1 P.M. (provided by ICEV)
From 2.3 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 11 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Lunch: Provided for free at cafeteria
• Airfare: One-way
• Teacher Training: 4-5 days before official start date
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Incheon English Village
Incheon English village is an English education institution, the first facility in Korea to implement an experience based education program with foreign teachers. ICEV has also successfully run global camp programs with Russian, Chinese and Japanese students as a global...See more