ESL Teacher, English Teacher, August start, September start, Gyeonggi-do, Bucheon, Elem, Middle School, High Salary, Afternoon startLast Modified :
Roles and Responsibilities
Wesley Language School is seeking qualified and professional candidates to serve as an English teacher for elementary and middle school students. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, patient and work well with young children, some of whom are just beginning to learn English. A good teacher for this position would be flexible, organized, and has a positive attitude.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach a variety of ESL classes to elementary and middle school students
• Create a fun and engaging supplementary activities for students
• Grade basic homework assignments and write up report cards each semester on student progress
• Attend weekly staff meetings and seminars
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: M-F 3:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. (M-F)
• Teaching Hours: 20 hours per week/30 classes per week
• Class Size: 8 students per class
• Class Hour: 40 minute classes
• No. of Teachers: Native 5, Korean 15
From 2.2 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 2 weeks or more
• Single Airfare
• Free Dinner
• Teacher Training: 2 days
Housing is provided, or a housing allowance of 400,000 KRW can be given
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Wesley Language School
Accurate class assignment for your level Wesley's education does not depend on age or grade. Wesley most accurately evaluates the current level of students by subdividing them into four areas: Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing. Based on the results of this t...See more