Bilingual/Gyopo PT Math Teacher wanted at KICS IncheonLast Modified :
1. Job & Community Description
We are searching for a dedicated and experienced math teacher to join our team. As a math teacher, you will be required to deliver lessons that develop students' theoretical and applied mathematical skills. You will also be responsible for assigning homework, grading assignments and quizzes, and documenting students' progress.
2. Candidate Qualifications:
All candidates must:
• Be qualified to teach math at the high school level
• Hold an F-4 visa.
• Have a clean self-medical health check
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. (Wednesday, Friday ONLY)
• Classes Per Day: 4 classes
• Teaching Hours: 8 hours per week
• Class Size: 12 - 15 students per class
50,000 KRW per hour
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Korea International Christian School
We believe the world was created by the direct of God. Therefore, the meaning of all life and existence can be explained in the context of God’s creation and plan of salvation. In addition, we believe that God has given man the responsibility to rear children, tea...See more