Roles and Responsibilities
POLY is looking for qualified homeroom teachers to serve as a elementary school age teacher. You will be teaching mainly elementary classes in the afternoons.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Plan, prepare and deliver lessons
• Grade regular homework assignments
• Prepare and create tests and examinations
• Track and report students’ performance and give feedback
• Teach advanced English level elementary school students through speaking and writing, reading, grammar, and book discussion classes
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 2:00-7:10 M,W,F 2:00-7:55 T.TH
• Teaching Hours: 32 lessons per week ( 1 Lesson = 40 min)
From 2.3 Million KRW (Negotiable Upon Experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
•Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
•Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
53-3 Haan-Dong, Gwangmyeong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea, Republic of
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us Over the last 20 years, POLY has been at the forefront of improving English education in Korea. Our innovative educational programs are continuously elevating the overall quality of English education in Korea, and the students we cultivate are serving as models...See more