Short-Term Teaching Positions with GREAT PAY!
Creverse (FKA CHUNGDAHM LEARNING) is an education service company with premium brands for K-12 students: Chungdahm Institute, April Institute, and i-Garten. Each offers its own distinctive curriculum, which is developed in-house and integrated with Smart Learning solutions to cultivate 21st-century talents in the age of digitalization and globalization. Globally, CDL's ESL thinking content and Smart Classroom solution have opened up doors to countries far beyond Asia. In addition, CMS Edu, a subsidiary of CDL, has dominated the Korean STEM market with its creativity-based math program, and now is shifting its vision to the global market.
Be a part of CHUNGDAHM LEARNINGS award-winning SMART TECHNOLOGY curriculum and join the current 1,000+ instructor team!
Visit us at teachinkorea.chungdahm.com
NOW HIRING FOR ASAP Start (applicants MUST be in Korea with an F-series visa or be a Korean citizen)
- Freelance/Short-term positions: competitive hourly rate starting at 35,000 KRW (more with experience) with guaranteed minimum hours per week (typically 21-24 hours Monday to Friday)
- Full-time positions: Competitive salaries starting at 2.9 million KRW for a non-housing contract with 5 million KRW key money loan
- Work at various locations around Seoul and surrounding areas
- curriculum and lesson plans provided along with advanced teaching tools (tablets and internet access)
- small class sizes (8-12 students / class on average)
- 3 month contracts with possibility to extend or sign on for a full time contract
- housing and transportation for locations outside the Seoul area
- Online training will be provided before the teaching start date
- Please note that these are 'full time' hours for short term assignments
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand
- hold a minimum bachelor's degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on the country)
-undergo 5 days of online training before teaching
NO CALLS: Please forward your resume and photo to email@example.com or apply online at teachinkorea.chungdahm.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted