Adult Teaching in Groups and 1 on 1 for Language Cube in GangnamLast Modified :
Business1 on 1Adults
Roles and Responsibilities
Language is seeking qualified and professional candidates to serve as a 1-on-1 adult teacher. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, patient, and have experience working with adults and older students. . A good teacher for this position would be flexible, organized, and has a positive attitude.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach a 1 on 1 business English classes to adults
• Conduct small-group business English classes
• Remain professional and adaptable to the different types of students
• Attend weekly staff meetings and seminars
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: Split Shift 7:00-11:00 am and 5:30-9:30 pm
• Teaching Hours: Depends on the booking rate
Specialized Requirements for Candidates
• Business English Experience Preferred
• Korean Teaching Experience Preferred
From 2.2-2.4 Million KRW (Negotiable Upon Experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 11 days plus National Korean Holidays (15 Days in the second year)
• Private office space
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Language Cube A leader in 1:1 foreign language education Language Cube is an institution that provides 1:1 or group education in accordance with individual goals and skills, such as basic courses, business English, English interviews, and English tests. We have educatio...See more