Teaching Experience Preferred
1. Roles and Responsibilities
EDISEN (Education is Environment) Academy welcomes qualified and passionate teachers to join our crusade in providing the best learning experience in the private education mecca of the world.
We offer top-tier incentive-based compensation and benefits, including a paid one-week summer vacation. Furthermore, EDISEN provides an efficient, well-organized system to match your competence.
• Teach a variety of ESL classes to Elementary school students from grades 1 to 6
• You will be responsible for one grade
• Create a fun and engaging supplementary activities for students
• Grade basic homework assignments and write up reports
• Consult with parents and students
2. Candidate Qualifications:
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 2:20-9:40
• Working Days:
Option 1: 4 days Mon-Tu-Th-Fri (Starting from 3.0 Million KRW)
Option 2: 6 days (every day except Sunday)(Starting from 5.0 Million KRW)
• Teaching Hours: 6 Hours per day
4 Days a week starting from 3.4 Million KRW / 6 Days a week starting from 5.1 Million KRW
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: All national holidays + 1 week summer vacation
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
EDISEN (Education is Environment) Academy welcomes qualified and passionate teachers to join our crusade in providing the best learning experience in the private education mecca of the world. We offer top-tier incentive-based compensation and benefits, including a paid ...See more