Wonderland Daegu seeking a Kindy and Elementary ESL teacherLast Modified :
1. Roles and Responsibilities
Wonderland academy is seeking qualified and professional candidates to serve as a Kindergarten and Elementary School teacher.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach a variety of ESL classes to Kindergarten and Elementary school students
• Create a fun and engaging supplementary activities for students
2. Candidate Qualifications:
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 9:30-6:30 M-F
• Teaching Hours: 25-30 hours per week
From 2.1-2.5Million KRW (Negotiable Upon Experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: One-way
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us In a proper English academy, native English teachers in kindergarten conducts all classes in English, actively utilizing the common gestures, foot gestures, or "body language." Also, Korean teachers always speak in Korean twice after speaking in Engli...See more