F4/F6 Visa Holder / Elementary Teacher Needed ASAP / Daechi-dongDate Posted :
Hagwon Teacher Teaching English
Alpha English Academy is Korean-American owned and operated. The teaching philosophy and curriculum is based on the owner’s many years of experience of having taught English to students from high school down to kindergarten. Using a variety of North American textbooks and other teaching sources, the curriculum at Alpha English not only improves a student’s English skills, but also prepares them to excel academically in Korea’s competitive educational system.
Alpha English Academy is looking for someone who is dedicated and passionate about teaching. Whether you have many years of experience or a little, you must have the inner drive and motivation to learn and become a better teacher. And as always, working independently and as a team member is important here at Alpha English Academy.
- F4 or F6 visa required
- Basic Korean skills are needed
- Teaching Elementary students
- Full-time preferred; possibility of part-time depending on schedule
- Start date—as soon as possible to begin training
- Salary for full-time starts at ~4.0 (May be higher or lower based on experience)
- Severance pay for each completed contract year
- All required documents for teaching in Korea: apostilled FBI criminal record check (issued within last six months), notarized and apostilled diploma from four-year accredited university
How to applyor
Primary Phone Number: 02-563-7746
Alpha English Academy
Located in the heart of Daechi-dong, the epicenter of education in Seoul, Alpha English Academy is considered one of the top academies in the neighborhood. Despite being a boutique academy, Alpha English Academy has continually been the destination of choice for parents...See more