ESL teaching position at Daechi English Park in GangnamLast Modified :
PhonicsConversational SpeakingPlay-based LearningCritical ThinkingESL
1. Role and responsibilities.
You will be responsible for;
• Teach English to Kindergarten level students storytelling, phonics, speaking, reading, listening, writing, and conversational English.
• Create fun and engaging supplementary activities for students
• Attend to other duties as a teacher.
2. Candidate Qualifications:
All candidates must
• Be citizens of the U.S.A., Canada, the U.K., Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa
• Have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• A clean self-medical health check
3. Working Conditions
• Working Hours: 9:00-6:00 M-F
• Teaching Hours: 25-30 hours a week
Negotiable Upon Experience
•Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
•Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
•Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Daechi English Park
Hello, my name is Lee Jin Won, the director of Daechi English Park. Among the 3,000 languages on earth, English is the most spoken language. Living in a globalized era, being good at English makes us think more than just communication, but also the understanding of a gl...See more