1. Role and responsibilities.
You will be responsible for;
• Teach English to Kindy and Elementary school students storytelling, phonics, speaking, reading, listening, writing, and conversational English.
• Create fun and engaging supplementary activities for students
• Attend to other duties as a teacher.
2. Candidate Qualifications:
All candidates must
• Be citizens of the U.S.A., Canada, the U.K., Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa
• Have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university. Education major preferred.
• A clean self-medical health check
3. Working Conditions
• Working Hours: 08:30-6:00 M-F
• Teaching Hours: 25-30 hours a week
From 2.2-2.4Million KRW (Negotiable Upon Experience)
•Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
•Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
•Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us We have created an environment where students learn English naturally as if they are learning their mother tongue. Our school's atmosphere is fun and play-based for students to interact with one another while conversing in English....See more