Jeollanam-do, Jeonnam, Suncheon: EiE Ocheon Kindy and ElementaryLast Modified :
Roles and Responsibilities
We are seeking qualified and professional candidates to serve an English teacher for students from the 1st grade of elementary school through the 3rd grade of middle school. You will be teaching a variety of topics in English including: advanced speaking, reading, writing, listening, vocabulary, and debate classes.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons
• Prepare teaching materials ahead of time
• Grade regular homework assignments
• Prepare and create tests and examinations
• Track and report students’ performance date and give feedback
• Attend and contribute to regular staff meetings
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 1:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. (M-F)
• Teaching Hours: 2:50 P.M. - 8:55 P.M.
• Class Hour: 40 minutes per class
• Class Size: 10 students per class
2.2 Million KRW (Negotiable Upon Experience)
1. Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
(**NOTE**: If the teacher wants the 4 insurances, then they can pay 50% of the insurance costs
AFTER 6 months of employment)
2. Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
3. Vacation: 4 days in summer, 2 days in winter
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
24, Ocheon 6-gil, Suncheon-si, Jeollanam-do, South Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us At EiE, we strive to help students build their self-confidence, critical thinking, and logic skills in English specifically focusing on helping students with language fluency and accuracy to help them become critical thinkers. KOREA ENP Corp. is a company that ...See more