ESL teacher wanted for E Clock Academy TongyeongLast Modified :
1. Role and Responsibilities:
Our programs are based on the Rosetta Stone program and are designed to enable students to learn reading, writing, and vocabulary so that they can see the effect as quickly and reliably as possible.
• Teach small class sizes using integrated technology in your classroom
• Use books and critical thinking to improve students’ English abilities
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 1:00 - 8:00M-F
• Teaching Hours: 25 Hours a week
From 2.2 Million KRW (Negotiable Upon Experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
• Airfare: Depending on location and experience
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
E Clock Academy
About Us Rosetta Sonte's English education program is gaining popularity among parents. By providing an environment, you can learn not only English speaking, but also English reading, grammar, writing, and listening. That's because Rosetta Stone is a program wit...See more