Seeking Full Time Teachers for Seoul Academy International School Upper DivisionDate Posted :
Job & Community Description
Seoul Academy is seeking passionate and engaging teachers who will work with small and dedicated groups of students to support them through their academic journey in high school years.
Seoul Academy is located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul where two major subway lines (line 2, Bundang line) cross over which offers convenient access to public transportation. Employees at Seoul Academy can expect to experience various benefits, including excellent professional growth opportunities and many more. Our school is team-oriented and we seek teachers who value the close relationship between students and faculties to enhance an engaging learning environment.
- English Teacher (Full-time)
- Math Teacher (Full and/or Part-time)
- Social Studies Teacher (Full and/or Part-time)
- Science Teacher (Full and/or Part-time)
- Have expert knowledge of the subject area
- Plan, prepare and conduct the assigned courses and lectures at the scheduled times.
- Record, evaluate and communicate students’ performances in an objective, fair and timely manner
- Comply with policies, standards, rules, regulations and procedures of the institution.
- Model honesty, good social skills, civic responsibility, fairness and ethical conduct
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and staff
- Bachelor’s degree, B.A. or B.S.
- F2, F4, F5, F6 visa holder or a Korean national
- Fluent in English, Native level
- Strong communication skills
- No criminal background history
- Master’s degree in education or related discipline
- More than 3 Years of classroom teaching experience at school setting
- Teacher certification/License (in the U.S., Canada and/or South Korea)
- Based primarily on education and years of experience, Negotiable
- Directly email to email@example.com following two items:
- Cover letter
- Employment history/Curriculum Vitae with at least one professional reference listed (with photo)
- Screening Process:
- Job screening within the employment application
- Candidate interviewing & 15 min demo lesson
- Offer of employment
How to applyor
Primary Phone Number: +82-02-566-1690
VISION Seoul Academy provides all students with vast opportunities for learning and community involvement. The entire Seoul Academy community shares the responsibility for building the academic success of each student. MISSION The mission of Seoul Academy is to ensure s...See more