Gyopo English teacher in Elementary hagwon in SeochoguLast Modified :
WYATT Preparatory Institute and Wonders English Academy
At WYATT and Wonders in Seorae Village, all of our students learn English through reading novels. Since its founding in 2014, WYATT has successfully worked to provide kids in our kindergarten with a more fun and creative environment to learn English and experience English culture. We have expanded our business by opening another hakwon for elementary nearby. We are looking for creative, enthusiastic and motivated teachers to join our new project. To apply for this position, please send us your recent photo, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Who we’re looking for
If you love reading and want to share your passion for literature in a progressive education company in Asia then we’d like to meet you. The teacher that we’re looking for will be independent, imaginative and willing to devote at least one year to working with us.
Teachers in this area will read and explore variety of novels with our students. You will get the chance to work in a small, tight-knit community of educators where you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the lives of fun, eager and motivated students. The teachers will be offered a competitive salary plus other benefits. There is also a great deal of room for advancement and creative work.
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
• All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree.
- Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an Apostille
- Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an Apostille
[Responsibilities of the head of R&D]
- Teaching some main classes.
- Designing English programs and related workbooks aimed at elementary school students.
- Proofreader for all outgoing documents and programs initiated and finalized in the R&D department.
- Providing teachers with various support including training for new teachers, providing feedback on their instructional performance and coaching to encourage proactive problem solving.
- Managing quality control by working with the director and teachers to create and implement workbooks for different levels of classes.
- Implementing a speaking test to place students in the right level of class and give feedback.
[Qualifications of full-time teachers]
• Candidate must enjoy working with students in grades 1 ~ 6
• Degree in English literature or English education preferred
• Previous teaching experience with younger students are preferred
• Candidate must be fluent at both English and Korean
[Full-time Employee Benefits]
• Visa Sponsorship
• Health Insurance
• Korean Pension plan (dependent on nationality/visa type based on Korean law)
• Paid vacation days and national holidays
• Seorae Village, Banpo, Seoul (Subway Line. no. 3, 7 & 9 /Gangnam Express Terminal)
• Available regular class schedules
- Monday to Friday 11:30AM ~ 8:30PM
• Further details of class schedule, size, etc., will be discussed during the interview
• Start Date: ASAP
• Starting from 2.5 million won.
Starting from 2.5 million won
How to applyor
Primary Phone Number: 01029758421
Contact Person: Jinny Jo
WYATT Preparatory Institute
At WYATT we believe in the importance of stories and that's why talking about and writing about stories is at the core of our curriculum. A good story stimulates the imagination, arouses curiosity, and sets the stage for the authentic construction of knowledge. Thro...See more