ESL teacher wanted at jin Language Institute Seongdong F visa or KoreanLast Modified :
1. Roles and resposibilies
You will be a teacher for our Kindergarten and elementary students. Follow the school's curriculum, but also use your creativity and imagination to make the classes more fun and enjoyable for the students.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Plan, prepare and deliver lessons based on textbooks provided
• Prepare teaching materials ahead of time
• Grade regular homework assignments
• Track and report students’ performance date and give feedback
• Teach English to advanced level kindergarten and Elementary students
2. Candidate Qualifications:
• Must be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
• Must have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• A clean self-medical health check
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 2:00-10:00 M-F
• Teaching Hours: 20-30 Hours per week
Specialized Requirements for Candidates
Applicants must be available in JULY for training
From 2.6-2.9Million KRW (Negotiable Upon Experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 10 days + National public holidays
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
JIN Language Insitute
About Us Jin Academy is not just a place to teach English, but to develop talents who can logically organize their thoughts and express them in perfect English. Anyone can simply speak or interpret fluently in 1-2 months of learning. However, English is just a tool, and...See more