Secondary Chinese Teacher Big Heart Christian SchoolLast Modified :
1. Roles and Responsibilities
用英语教汉语！ As a Chinese teacher, you will be responsible for helping students learn beginner to advanced Mandarin Chinese.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Teach Mandarin through English instruction
- Guide students through pinyin, the four tones, and basic sentence structures
- Help students with listening and speaking
- Teach students how to read and write simplified Chinese characters
2. Candidate Qualifications
All Candidates must;
• Be citizens of the U.S.A., Canada, the U.K., Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa and eligible for an E-2 Visa, holds an F-visa or Korean Citizen with native level English proficiency.
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
• Have or be in the process of obtaining a background check with an apostille and a federal-level background check with a federal-level apostille.
• Must be physically and mentally fit.
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8:10-4:20
• Teaching Hours: 5 Classes per day with 2 Hours Prep Time
• Contract Length: 10-12 Months
Specialized Requirements for Candidates
• Practicing Christian
Starting 2.5 and Negotiable Based on Experiences
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
•Vacation: 2 Weeks Winter, Thanksgiving, and All Korean Holidays
•Airfare: Roundtrip (50% paid at the start and 50% at the end of contract)
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Big Heart Christian School
“Fostering future talents on the basis of the Bible.” Since 2005, there has been a tremendous development at Big Heart Christian School, not only in the numerical size of the school but also in its high-quality English curriculum. I have seen the students&rs...See more