Secondary Art Teacher Saint Paul Academy Daechi F visa or KoreanLast Modified :
1. Roles and Responsibilities
As an art teacher at St. Paul Academy, you will be teaching art classes to students in grades 8-12. You will be covering a variety of different mediums including 2-D, 3-D, painting, drawing, graphic design, sculpture, etc.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Planning, preparing, and delivering art lessons
• Preparing teaching and art materials ahead of time
• Grading regular homework assignments
• Tracking and reporting students’ performance dates and giving feedback
• Attending and contributing to regular staff meetings
2. Candidate Qualifications:
All candidates must;
• Be able to teach the above-mentioned subjects.
• Have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• Hold an F-visa.
• Be a Korean citizen with native-level English proficiency.
• Have a clean self-medical health check
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 9:00-5:00
• Teaching Hours: 30 hours a Week
Negotiable with experience
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: Mid June to End of August, 3 Weeks winter, 1 Week Spring plus National Korean Holidays
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
427, Yeoksam-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Saint Paul Academy Daechi
In September 2018, St. Paul Academy opened in Daechi, located in Gangnam, Seoul, and drew strong interest from the Korean parents living nearby. It is one of the twelve overseas campuses of Nacel Education. Saint Paul Schools focus on the high standard of American educa...See more