Elementary Homeroom Saint Paul American Scholars GwanggyoLast Modified :
Saint Paul American Scholars (SPAS) is seeking a dedicated candidate to serve as a homeroom teachers for the growing number of elementary classes. As a homeroom teacher, you will be responsible for teaching a variety of subjects including math, science, and social studies.
Teach homeroom subjects to students such as math, science, social studies, and language arts
Follow the provided curriculum provided by SPAS to create lesson plans for students
Ensure that students meet all learning standards as set out in the U.S. CCSS standards
- Supplement learning by using various activities and visual aids in lessons
- Create tests and projects to test student learning
Give students constructive feedback on areas that need improvement
Grade assignments and prepare student progress reports in a timely manner
Attend and participate in faculty and staff meetings
Take part in PTCs (Parent-Teacher Conferences) and speak with parents regarding their children
- Attend official SPAS functions
2. Candidate Qualifications:
All Candidates must;
• Be citizens of the U.S.A., Canada, the U.K., Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa and eligible for an E-2 Visa, holds an F-visa or Korean Citizen with native level English proficiency.
• Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
• Have or be in the process of obtaining a background check with an apostille and a federal-level background check with a federal-level apostille.
• Must be physically and mentally fit.
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: Mon - Fri 7:40 – 4:40
• Teaching Hours: 20-25 hours per week
Specialized Requirements for Candidates
Teacher's license or teaching experience preferable
Depending on Experience
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 17 days + National public holidays
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Saint Paul American Scholars
St. Paul Gwanggyo was established in 2015 as an edcuational institution that fosters global creative talents who will be the 21st century leaders. Based on a global mind, we educate with a goal of fostering the next generation of talented, responsible and critical think...See more