1. Roles and Responsibilities
SPOL is looking for qualified teachers to serve an elementary school English teacher. You will help young students learn speaking, reading, writing, and listening. You will teach English through phonics, basic writing, stories, and arts & crafts and help elementary students gain confidence in English listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons
• Prepare teaching materials ahead of time
• Grade regular homework assignments
• Prepare and create tests and examinations
• Track and report students’ performance date and give feedback
• Attend and contribute to regular staff meetings
2. Candidate Qualifications:
• Must be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
• Must have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• A clean self-medical health check
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 2:00-9:00 M-F
• Teaching Hours: 25 Hours per week
From 2.3 Million KRW Based on Experience and Certifications
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 10 days
• One-Way Flight
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
SPOL English Institute
About Us Welcome to Korea and the world of SPOL English education! We hope your time here is enjoyable and full of lifelong, memorable experiences. English continues to be extremely important as a global language, and at SPOL English Institute we recognize that employin...See more