International School teaching positions at MICA Yongin 8 week vacation F Visa or KoreanLast Modified :
1. Roles and Responsibilities
At MICA, we want each student to be proud of his or her education and accomplishments. Therefore, we built a modern, student-centered facility that provides a safe environment that allows our students to create and explore. As an international school, we implement a U.S.-based curriculum along with other proven programs that not only make learning fun and exciting but also strengthen reflection and retention.
While attending to other duties as a teacher,
• Teach math, science, P.E., and music to Elementary students (Homeroom)
• Teach English to students with lower skills (ELL)
• You will teach reading, writing, and literature to middle and high school students.
2. Candidate Qualifications
All candidates must;
• Be qualified to teach in the areas specified in each job description.
• Hold an F-visa.
• Be Korean citizens with native-level English proficiency.
• Be a graduate of Elementary, Middle, High, and University schools in the U.S or North America and understands the curriculum.
• Have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• Have a clean self-medical health check
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: Mon – Fri 7:40 am-4:40 pm
• Teaching Hours: 25 hours per week
Specialized Requirements for Candidates
• F visa holders from the USA or Canada
• Korean citizens with native-level English proficiency.
2.3-2.8 Million KRW (Negotiable upon Experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 8 Weeks per year + National holidays and other small holidays like Easter.
• Commuter bus provided to and from Migeum subway station.
• Free Lunch Provided
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Do you have experience working in an International school?
- If no to question 1, how would you teach at an international school?
- What is your teaching Philosophy and style?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
MICA International Scholars
MICA exists to provide students with a quality Western-based Christian-centered education. The heart of our mission is to prepare global leaders for the 21st century who will joyfully live out their lives with humble mind to serve those around them and to provide studen...See more