Teaching positions at Saint Paul Academy Daechi F Visa or KoreanLast Modified :
1. Roles and Responsibilities
St. Paul American Scholars Daechi is seeking middle-high school teachers. The teachers will teach the following subjects; Science (Bio, Chem Physical science), Math (Pre cal, AP cal A, and AP Statistics), Spanish, and Social Studies (US government, world history, and Economics).
You will be responsible for the following:
• Create a pleasant and intriguing education environment for students.
• Teach classes followed by the American curriculum.
• Attend to other assigned duties.
• Art Teacher (August)
2. Candidate Qualifications:
All candidates must;
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 9:00-5:00
• Teaching Hours: 30 hours a Week
Specialized Requirements for Candidates
F visa holders or Korean
Negotiable with experience
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 10-12 days plus National Korean Holidays
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Saint Paul Academy Daechi
In September 2018, St. Paul Academy opened in Daechi, located in Gangnam, Seoul, and drew strong interest from the Korean parents living nearby. It is one of the twelve overseas campuses of Nacel Education. Saint Paul Schools focus on the high standard of American educa...See more