Kindy Elementary teacher for Kids College PyeongtaekDate Posted :
1. Roles and Responsibilities
You will attend to other duties as a teacher while being responsible for the following:
• Teach English to Kiny and Elementary students.
• Assess students' levels, grading and give feedback or report on students' performance.
• Create a pleasant and intriguing education environment for students
2. Candidate Qualifications:
•Must be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
• Must have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• A clean self-medical health check
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 9:00-6:00
• Teaching Hours: 6 hours a day
Depending on Experience
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 10 days
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Kids College Pyeongtaek
About Us KID’S COLLEGE is a private institute, best described as an English immersion school dedicated to teaching Korean children real and meaningful English skills. KID’S COLLEGE offers a school environment that is as similar as possible to that of an Amer...See more