Secondary English Teacher for MICA International Scholars in Yongin, Gyeonggi-do / July 2023Last Modified :
Monday - Friday, 7:40 A.M. - 4:40 P.M.
1. Roles and Responsibilities
At MICA, we want each student to be proud of his or her education and accomplishments. Therefore, we built a modern, student-centered facility that provides a safe environment that allows our students to create and explore. As an international school, we implement a U.S.-based curriculum along with other proven programs that not only make learning fun and exciting but also strengthen reflection and retention.
While attending to other duties as a teacher, you will teach ELL to middle and high school students.
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Holders of F visa from the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
• Holders of E-2 visa from the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
• Must have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• A clean self-medical health check
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Teaching Age: Elementary, Middle, High (G5-G12)
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:40 A.M. - 4:40 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: 25 hours per week
2.5 - 3.2 Million KRW (Negotiable upon Experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 8 Weeks per year + National holidays and other small holidays like Easter.
• Commuter bus provided to and from Migeum subway station.
• Free Lunch Provided
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Single housing provided by the school or housing allowance of 500,000 won monthly instead.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Do you have experience working in an International school?
- If no to question 1, how would you teach at an international school?
- What is your teaching Philosophy and style?
MICA, 30-17 Gogigongwon-ro, Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
MICA International Scholars
MICA exists to provide students with a quality Western-based Christian-centered education. The heart of our mission is to prepare global leaders for the 21st century who will joyfully live out their lives with humble mind to serve those around them and to provide studen...See more