1. Roles and Responsibilities
As a Kindy and Elementary Afterschool teacher, you will be responsible for the following:
•Teach English reading, writing, speaking, and listening
•Grade homework and give feedback
•Provide progress reports for parents
•Attend to other duties as a teacher.
2. Candidate Qualifications
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
•Working Hours: M-F 9:00-5:30
•Teaching Hours: 30 Hours per Week
From 2.3-2.5 Million KRW (Negotiable Upon Experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
•Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
•Vacation: 10 days
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
A ME Kindy
In A-ME, children learn how to love themselves. They learn how to make decisions on their own. Through this, they sometimes might experience failure and learn how to recover from it. this process helps children have faith in themselves. Children are encouraged to feel a...See more