1. Role and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for
• Kindergarten and Elementary Students assistant teacher.
• Create activities for fun day.
• Grade students and write reports for parents.
2. Candidate Qualifications:
• Must be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
• Must have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• A clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 10:00 – 7:40 M, W, F
: 10:00 – 5:10 T, Th
• Teaching Hours: 30 hours a week
Depending on Experience
•Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 10 days plus Korean National Holidays
58 Toseong-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
GKI was established back in 1995 holding up the catch phrase “To English, To the world, To the future” in the hope of giving our children, who will take the leading part in the future society, the most efficient and fastest English education. The 21st centur...See more