Elementary Homeroom for Gyeonggi Global School,IlsanLast Modified :
**2 Positions available**
1. Role and Responsibilities
Gyeonggi Global School is a school that provides education based on the Word of God with the goal of nurturing creative talents with global capabilities and character.
Gyeonggi Global School values the character and individuality of a student and all faculty and staff are dedicated to pursuing an individualized education field. We hope for a lot of support from those who will join us.
You will be responsible for:
• Elementary homeroom teacher
• Students and class management.
2. Candidate Qualifications:
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 8:30 – 5:30 M-F
• Teaching Hours: 30 hours a week
• No overtime
Specialized Requirements for Candidates
Teachers should have experience at the kindergarten and/or lower-grade elementary school age groups.
2.1 Million KRW to 2.4 Million KRW (Negotiable)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 1-week spring, 2weeks summer, 2weeks winter + days plus National Korean Holidays
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Provided, or 400,000 KRW allowance
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Gyeonggi Global School
Gyeonggi Global School administration and teaching staff collaborate to inspire every student to engage in high-quality learning opportunities needed to develop competencies required to contribute to a global society. Through the inspiration of the Christian faith, our ...See more