Roles and Responsibilities
JLS is seeking qualified and professional candidates to serve as a Kindergarten and Elementary School teacher. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, patient and work well with young children, some of whom are just beginning to learn English. A good teacher for this position would be flexible, organized, and has a positive attitude.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach a variety of ESL classes to elementary and middle school students
• Create a fun and engaging supplementary activities for students
• Grade basic homework assignments and write up report cards each semester on student progress
• Attend weekly staff meetings and seminars
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: M-F 1:30 P.M. - 8:30 P.M.
• Class Times: 2:40 P.M. - 8:20 P.M.
• Class Size: 4-12 students
• Class Hour: 50 minute class, 80 minute classes (occassionally)
2.1 Million KRW (Negotiable)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
• Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
• Vacation: 6 days plus National Korean Holidays
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Housing provided or Housing Allowance 300,000 ~ 350,000 KRW
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us We provide a quality English education to Korean students all throughout the country. We have a variety of locations that all share the same vision of giving students an advantage and training them to become future leaders. At JLS, we promise honesty and respec...See more