Roles and Responsibilities
POLY is looking for qualified homeroom teachers to serve as a kindergarten to elementary school age teacher. You will be teaching mainly kindergarten classes with some elementary classes in the afternoons.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Plan, prepare and deliver lessons
• Prepare teaching materials ahead of time
• Grade regular homework assignments
• Prepare and create tests and examinations
• Track and report students’ performance and give feedback
• Teach advanced English level kindergarten students ages 6-7 speaking, stories, arts and crafts, phonics, reading, and writing
• Teach advanced English level elementary school students through speaking and writing, reading, grammar, and book discussion classes
• Must be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
• Must have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• A clean self-medical health check
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 9:00-6:00 M-F
• Teaching Hours: 30 Hours per week
Depending on Experience
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
•Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
•Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
•Airfare: Depending on location and experience
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us Over the last 20 years, POLY has been at the forefront of improving English education in Korea. Our innovative educational programs are continuously elevating the overall quality of English education in Korea, and the students we cultivate are serving as models...See more