ESL teachers wanted at Pride J Apkujeong Elementary F Visa or KoreanLast Modified :
1. Job Description
- Full Time Position (6 days) / Part Time Position (4-5 days)
**6 days a week, 6-7 hours a day, two three-hour blocks, (Work hours are subject to change, depending on the grade/levels you are assigned) Saturday 10am - 5 pm.
- Teachers are to arrive at least one (1) hour before the commencement of scheduled classes
2. Job requirements
- Teachers should provide all legal documents needed for official registration to the Korean Board of Education (criminal background check, diploma, passport, health check etc).
- Teachers should hold a F-4 visa with a 4-year university degree from an English-speaking country
- Teachers should have the ability to help students expand their thinking and English capability. Teachers are also responsible for coming up with content-relevant activities such as writing and presentation
- Teachers should be able to talk to parents and provide feedback, analysis and direction regarding the students’ overall English capability.
- Teachers must endeavor to conduct their classes with passion and compassion
3. Salary & Benefits
4.0 mil starting: 36-38 teaching hours, Monday to Saturday (On Saturdays only work from 10 am to 5 pm)
3.1 mil starting: 30-32 teaching hours a week (you may not get two consecutive days off)
2.5 mil starting: 24-26 teaching hours a week
One or two week(s) paid (50%) training necessary (Depending on your experience)
Summer, winter breaks (3~7 days).
No personal vacation days for the first year contract.
No housing is available
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
South Korea, Seoul, Gangnam-gu, Nonhyeon-ro 168-gil, 36
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Pride J Academy
Founded in 2010, we are an English academy located in Apkujeong, Seoul, South Korea (Gangnam). We specialize in educating Korean students. Pride J Academy’s curriculum focuses on providing basic fundamental English skills for students to utilize at their convenien...See more