Pre-Kindy homeroom teacher for GIA micro GangnamLast Modified :
•TESOL, TEFL certificate
1. Role and responsibilities.
GIA Micro School is seeking a highly organized and qualified candidate to serve as a Pre-Kindy teacher. You are expected to teach a variety of hands-on activities and daily topics in English including language, phonics and so on.
2. Candidate Qualifications:
• Be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa.
• Have an apostilled CBC and diploma ready.
• Have a clean self-medical health check.
3. Working Conditions
• Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 9:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
• Teaching Hours: less than 30 Hours per week
• Class Size: 10-15 (max)
• Class Hour: 45 minutes per class
• Free lunch
2.3 Million KRW and up (Negotiable Upon Experience)
• Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
•Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
•Vacation: 14 days plus National Korean Holidays
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
Housing provided or Housing Allowance of 450,000 KRW
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accommodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
GIA Micro School
We are a private K-12 school located in Seoul, Korea. Our mission is to offer an outstanding education to Korean and international students. At GIA, we provide personalized, well-rounded, education for all students from Pre-K to 12th grade based on their learning styles...See more