Roles and Responsibilities
Maple Bear's education focuses on developing students into global leaders prepared for the world stage. Maple Bear educates students to be independent, creative, curious and confident in the learning process. In addition, we are developing talents with analytical and flexible thinking.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach phonics, pronunciation, and basic reading and writing skills
• Sing, dance, roleplay, and create art with students
• Make stories come alive through storybook reading time
• Follow a textbook and syllabus for easy lesson prep
• Add your own activities to help students learn better
• Meet learning goals and track student improvement
Must be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
• Must have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• A clean self-medical health check
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 1:30 – 8:00 M-F
• Teaching Hours: 30 Hours per week
Depending on Experience
1. Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
2. Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
3. Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
4. Airfare: Depending on location and experience
5. Quarantine: Yes
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us Maple Bear is an immersion school that teaches students through hands on, play based learning. At Maple Bear Global Schools we believe that nothing is more important than the education of our children. The Maple Bear mission is to deliver a student-focused lear...See more