Roles and Responsibilities
As a kindergarten teacher at ALTIORA, you will be responsible for teaching children in kindergarten, specifically ages 3-7. ALTIORA provides an ESL focused education for young learners in kindergarten, following the STEAM education program. The lessons cover topics such as: reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar, and physical education.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach and kindergarten students speaking, reading, writing, and listening through chants, songs, picture, and fantasy books
• Follow Altiora’s curriculum to help students learn English through kinetic learning
• Help elementary students improve their English skills through critical reading and writing
• Guide students through contemporary reading and journal writing
• Prepare teaching materials ahead of time
• Grade regular homework assignments
• Track and report students’ performance date and give feedback
Must be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
• Must have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• A clean self-medical health check
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 9:00-6:00 M-F
• Teaching Hours: 30 Hours per week
Depending on Experience
1. Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
2. Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
3. Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
4. Airfare: Depending on location and experience
5. Quarantine: Yes
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us What is the reason why Altiora has become a synonamous for early childhood education in the 21st century? It is because it has implemented a new educational paradigm that transcends the boundaries of kindergarten, play school, and English kindergarten. A unique...See more