Teach Elementary and Middle school students at EiE GwangmyeonLast Modified :
Roles and Responsibilities
We are seeking qualified and professional candidates to serve as a full-time Elementary and Middle School ESL teacher. You will be working with students from grades 6-12. You will be teaching a variety of topics in English including: advanced speaking, reading, writing, listening, vocabulary, and debate classes.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons
• Prepare teaching materials ahead of time
• Grade regular homework assignments
• Prepare and create tests and examinations
• Track and report students’ performance date and give feedback
• Attend and contribute to regular staff meetings
Must be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
• Must have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• A clean self-medical health check
• Korean citizens must have near native skills
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 9:00-6:00 M-F
• Teaching Hours: 30 Hours per week
Depending on Experience
1. Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
2. Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
3. Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
4. Airfare: Depending on location and experience
5. Quarantine: Yes
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us At EiE, we strive to help students build their self-confidence, critical thinking, and logic skills in English specifically focusing on helping students with language fluency and accuracy to help them become critical thinkers. KOREA ENP Corp. is a company that ...See more