Kindergarten and Elementary Teacher wanted at JLS Incheon NamdongLast Modified :
Roles and Responsibilities
JLS is seeking qualified and professional candidates to serve as a Kindergarten and Elementary School teacher. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, patient and work well with young children, some of whom are just beginning to learn English. A good teacher for this position would be flexible, organized, and has a positive attitude.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Teach a variety of ESL classes to Kindergarten and Elementary school students
• Create a fun and engaging supplementary activities for students
• Grade basic homework assignments and write up report cards each semester on student progress
• Attend weekly staff meetings and seminars
Must be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
• Must have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• A clean self-medical health check
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: M-F 9:20-6:50
• Teaching Hours: 4.5 Hours per Day
Depending on Experience
1. Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
2. Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
3. Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
4. Airfare: Depending on location and experience
5. Quarantine: Yes
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
About Us We provide a quality English education to Korean students all throughout the country. We have a variety of locations that all share the same vision of giving students an advantage and training them to become future leaders. At JLS, we promise honesty and respec...See more