Kindergarten and Elementary Teacher for Rise ChangwonLast Modified :
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be a homeroom teacher for our Kindergarten students. Follow the premade curriculum, but also use your creativity and imagination to make the classes more fun and enjoyable for the students.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Conduct classes as scheduled
• Prepare materials for classes
• Student assessment and reporting
• Communicate and cooperate with classroom teacher, co-teacher, and administration
• Attend meetings, workshops, and special events required by the institute.
Must be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
• Must have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• A clean self-medical health check
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours 9:00-6:00 M-F
• Teaching Hours: 31 per week
Depending on Experience
1. Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
2. Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
3. Vacation: 10 days plus National Korean Holidays
4. Airfare: Depending on location and experience
5. Quarantine: Yes
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Rise Education Korea
RISE Education Korea Rise Korea was first established in Korea in 2014. It has since been recognized through its innovation and sincerity of education by many parents. While spending the most important time of their lives at Rise campus, students are molded into talente...See more