Afternoon job, Short Hours, ASAP start, August start, Couples OK, Elementary ESL Teacher Wanted at Creverse April Bucheon SangdongLast Modified :
SpeakingWritingListeningReadingELLEnglishESL@Gyeonggido @Bucheon @Elementary@Couples
**NOTE: 2 TEACHERS WANTED**
1 Teacher: ASAP start
1 Teacher: August 15 start
Roles and Responsibilities
As a teacher at Creverse, you will follow a set curriculum and lesson plans, but also have the freedom to incorporate your own learning materials to increase student engagement in the classroom. With integrated online learning, Creverse offers you a smarter way to teach! Whether it's your first-year teaching or you're an experienced teacher, Creverse provides you with teacher support and training.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Guide students through projects that focus around a variety of integrated subjects such as video production and AR
• Teach small class sizes using integrated technology in your classroom
• Share teaching materials via Teacher's Portal, an integrated online learning system connected to each branch
Must be citizens of the following countries: U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa, be eligible for an E-2 visa or have an F-visa
• Must have all required documents (apostilled nationwide criminal background check and an apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university.
• A clean self-medical health check
Working hours are described as the time you need to be present at the school. Teaching hours are the active amount of time you will be conducting classes or activities.
• Working Hours: 1:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. (M-F)
• Teaching Hours: 2:40 P.M. - 7:10 P.M.
• Class Hours: 40 - 45 minutes per class
• Class Size: 13 students per class (max)
• Teacher Training: From Creverse headquarters and in-house training, if needed
• Teaching Staff: 7 Native English Teachers, 7 Korean Teachers
Specialized Requirements for Candidates
Teachers are required to have a TEFL/TESOL certificate.
Teachers with teaching experiences from other countries are preferred.
From 2.2 Million KRW (negotiable upon experience)
1. Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
2. Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
3. Vacation: 2 weeks per year
4. Airfare: One-way
Housing Provided, Housing Allowance Provided
The housing provided is a 3-minute walk from the school or a 400,000 KRW housing allowance can be provided.
Preliminary questions for the school to gain more information about the applicant.
- Where were you born and raised?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, are they able to be covered or removed at work?
- Do you have any health issues your future employer needs to accomodate?
How to apply
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
Creverse Creverse is an education service company with premium brands for K-12 students: Creverse Institute, April Institute, and i-Garten. Each offers its own distinctive curriculum, which is developed in-house and integrated with Smart Learning solutions to cultivate ...See more