M.I. is currently one of the most well-respected academies in South Korea. Its roots started over 15 years ago in Daechi which is located in the Gangnam district. Due to an ever-growing list of students who wish to join our classes, we have opened up branches in Seocho, Bundang and Mokdong in the past 6 years and we are opening our 5th branch in the city of Busan.
Our core curriculum is based on Reading and Writing using American textbooks, novels, and other non-fiction contents. We also have a very unique system that focuses on having no more than 6 students per class, so that teachers can give each student individual attention and care. This allows our teachers to build a stronger relationship with their students and help them excel in their studies.
★Open positions: Full-Time positions are available at our branches: R&D Center
1) Gyopo or Korean
2) B.A. Required / English major preferred
3) Dedicated, Enthusiastic, Professional person
4) Outgoing, Adaptive personality
5) Experience with American curriculum preferred
6) Must have all required documents: (Apostilled FBI background check, Apostilled diploma from a 4-year accredited university)
- High Salary, Pay negotiable, depending on experience
- Severance pay for each successful contract year
- Special allowance for Intensive courses
- Always paid on time in full
-Office Hours :
M & F: PM 12:00 p.m - 8:00 p.m
W: 12:00 p.m - 7:00 p.m
T & TH: 12:00 p.m - 8:30 p.m
★Start Day : ASAP
★Application: Send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, a cover letter, and a recent picture of yourself. Upon review of your application, you will be contacted for a scheduled interview. No phone inquiries please.
How to applyor
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send a message directly to the school or recruiter.
*M.I Description This is a very well-established academy with an excellent curriculum, and has a solid reputation both within the community and with foreign teachers. Gangnam is a highly affluent area of Seoul located in the Southern part of the city. Subway line 2 runs...See more